Sunday, 7 December 2014

Book Review -- Write To Rescue Anthology


Write To RescueWrite To Rescue by Tyffani Clark Kemp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was provided with a digital copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The book is a collection of stories, with animals as the centre points. :) I loved the theme of the book and I thoroughly enjoyed reading through all the stories. Moreover, the proceeds from the book are going to special and good causes, making the book a must read. Each story is bite sized, and one can just pick up the book any time, devouring a story in a short while. If I had to pick a favourite, it would be A Tale of Two Kitties, which talks about life from the perspective of a domestic cat. Nine Lives would come a close second!

I highly recommend this book to lovers of animal tales.

My rating for this book: 5 stars


View all my reviews

Book and Author Spotlights